Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Could Lace Wedding Dress by Jessica Biel’s Bridal Gown

Since Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel has set a wedding date. All of the fans are waiting for the big day. Esp. for Jessica Biel’s bridal gown. We are so curious on what Future Mrs. Timberlake would wear for her wedding. Jessica Biel revealed last month that she feels sexiest “when I’m wearing a long flowy dress, barefoot in a forest. In my fantasies I’m there in the forest. In my dreams I feel soft pine needles under my feet.” So, obviously, we shuffled through the most recent collections for gowns fitting that description. But if Jessica Biel is suddenly leaning toward lace, it is possible that Jessica Biel would opt for one of the three most BallGown V-neck Satin Floor-length White Wedding Dress to be her bridal gown.
BallGown V-neck Satin Floor-length White  Wedding Dress
Jessica Biel lace wedding dress This beautiful long sleeve lace wedding dress features a high neck design, which creates a royal look.
Trumpet/Mermaid Strapless Lace Sweep Train White Belt Wedding Dress
I love Jessica Biel’s short lace wedding dress for the Total Recall premiere, early this month. Jessica Biel enjoys teasing us with her red carpet style. Biel arrived in a knee-length white lace dress by bridal couturier Elie Saab, immediately sparking speculation over the wedding-day implications. Could lace wedding dress be Jessica Biel’s bridal gown? I love the cap sleeve design, chic and sweet. To me, Jessica Biel looked great in lace wedding gowns, which indicate her elegance and classic beauty. I just can’t wait to see Jessica Biel’s bridal gown!

No comments:

Post a Comment